You have a business with space open to the public?
You’d like original artwork on the walls?
Welcome to the CAGAC ArtBank!
Art Bank Mission:
The CAGAC Art Bank is a Collectif d’artistes de Glengarry Artists’ Collective initiative that offers a coordinated means for member artists to show their work in public areas and for businesses to access original artwork for their place of business at very low cost. This presents an opportunity for collaboration to raise awareness of the positive impact of art and culture on personal and community growth.
Visit these pages to view artworks by local artists, make connections to borrow works using simple contracts. These artworks can be borrowed to be shown in public spaces such as waiting rooms, lobbies or even some offices as long as they can be seen by the public entering your place of business.
Loan periods of a minimum of 4 months up to 6 or even 12 months can be arranged.
To search for and find the art you want
Use the Art Works tab at the top of the screen to browse through works currently in the ArtBank. Or, click on Find artworks in the blue box at the right of the page. We’ve simplified your search with several categories including:
- Painting: abstract/surrealism
- Painting: Scapes (Landscapes, Cityscapes, Waterscapes)
- Painting: Portraits/Still Life
- Painting: Wildlife
- Photography: Colour
- Photography: Black & White
- Mixed Media
Click on an intriguing image to visit its page. There you’ll find details such as:
- Framed, or not
- Link to other works by that artist (if available) by clicking their name at the page bottom.
You can also find works by individual artists from the complete list available on “Works by Artist” in the top menu.
To request the artwork you want
As you browse and make your choice(s),
- make a note of the titles and artist'(s) name(s) of your selections
- go to “Contact/Requests”
- fill in your name and e-mail in the appropriate boxes
- in the message box, indicate your selections by title(s) and artist names
- then we should get back to you very quickly to make delivery arrangements!
NOTE: Once you’ve decided on works from ArtBank, you will be asked to sign a waiver intended to protect everyone (you, artist, Collective) in cases of loss or damage. We urge you to read the Waiver Form (under “Documents” menu) and contact us with any questions you may have.