Do you have a business that is open to the public?
Want to display original artwork?
Welcome to ArtBank!
For only $25/year per business you’ll have access to Glengarry artists and their work.
The ArtBank is an initiative allowing member artists to make their work available to the public in two ways:
We want to share the positive impact of art on personal and community growth.
Look through these pages to view artworks by local artists. Then contact us to borrow works using simple agreements, or purchase art. Borrowed artworks can be displayed in public spaces such as waiting rooms, lobbies — even offices — as long as they can be seen by the public.
- Purchase requests will be forwarded directly to the artist for all sales arrangements.
- Loan periods of a minimum of 4 months up to 12 months are possible.
To search for & find the art you want
Use the Art Works tab at the top of the screen to browse through works currently in the ArtBank. Or, click on Find artworks in the blue box at the right of the page. We’ve simplified your search with several categories including:
- Painting: abstract/surrealism
- Painting: Scapes (Landscapes, Cityscapes, Waterscapes)
- Painting: Portraits/Still Life
- Painting: Wildlife
- Photography: Colour
- Photography: Black & White
- Mixed Media
Click on an image to visit its page. There you’ll find such details as:
- Framed, or not
- Links to other works by that artist, if available (Click their name at the page bottom.)
You can also find works by individual artists from the complete list available on “Works by Artist” in the top menu.
To request the artwork you want
- As you browse & make your choice(s), note the titles & artists of your selections
- Go to “Contact/Requests”
- Fill in your name & email
- In the message box, indicate your selection(s) by title & artist
- The artist will contact you to make delivery arrangements!
NOTE: Once you’ve decided on works from ArtBank, you will be asked to sign one waiver/year intended to protect everyone (you, artist, The Collectif) in case of loss or damage. We urge you to read the Waiver Form (in the Documents menu) & contact us with any questions you may have.