Welcome Member Artists
The ArtBank offers members two ways to make their work available to the public:
In this way we can share the positive impact of art on personal and community growth.
Submitting artworks to the ArtBank
Members of The Collectif may submit up to 10 works of art to the ArtBank. [This number may change depending on supply & demand from artists & clients.]
Fees & Waivers
- There is no fee for the Artist to have artworks included in the ArtBank. An annual fee of $25 is paid by participating Hosts for the opportunity to display original art on their premises.
- An annual waiver form must be signed before the Host can hang your work. The form is in effect for the calendar year, covering all works that may be hung by the Host.
The Collectif has firm views on Plagiarism as laid out in the conditions of membership. For artworks to be accepted by the ArtBank, the following applies:
- All works are original not copied from other artists, even from a different medium, or from images found online, from magazines, calendars or any other medium
- If elements of a work are taken from other works, this will be clearly & prominently acknowledged with credit given to the original artwork & artist. This information will be posted directly on the work’s ArtBank page.
Submissions must be made by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate ArtBank Submission in the subject line. Your submission requires the following specific information:
- A jpg image of the artwork (500 pixels wide): NO watermarks
- Artist name (first, last)
- Category, indicate ONE of:
- Painting: Abstract/Surrealism
- Painting: Scapes (Landscapes, Cityscapes, Waterscapes)
- Painting: Portraits/Still Life
- Painting: Wildlife
- Photography: Colour
- Photography: Black & White
- Mixed Media
- Medium (e.g.: oil on canvas; watercolour; acrylic on board; etc.)
- Dimensions (cm & inches)
- Framed (Y/N)
- Sale price.
Posting of ArtWorks
- Once received, submissions will be verified by the Curators for completeness & accuracy of information
- Accepted works will be posted to the ArtBank website, searchable by category, artist, etc.
- Loan periods between 4 months (min.) & 1 year (max.) will be determined collaboratively by Artist & Host.
- Client emails ArtBank with request for specific work(s)
- ArtBank Curator contacts artist with request
- Curator verifies Artist has signed Annual Waiver on file.
- Artist is notified of Host’s request
- Hanging arrangements are between the Artist & Host. The Collectif is not responsible for delivering, hanging or retrieving art work.
- Semi-annually Curators will request that Artists review their images, with the opportunity to delete &/or add images.